Citi Vacancies 2022 notification out for SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer Jobs. Apply for Citi Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Citi Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Citi Vacancies at Official Citi Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.citi.com.
Citi Vacancies 2022 Apply for SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer Jobs in Johannesburg
Citi has released a SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer job notification at www.citi.com Careers website. Citi has displayed vacant seats for the post of SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Citi official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Citi job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Citi Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 218,715.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||28 Feburary 2022|
Citi Job Description
The SSA Cluster Franchise Governance Officer is a key First Line of Defense role responsible for supporting the Cluster CAO with implementation of transformation initiatives, enhancing the risks and controls governance, franchise governance and business strategy implementation.
- Participate and/or coordinate implementation of assigned initiatives within the Transformation programs
- Work closely with the CAO in supporting the Cluster Head develop and implement the business strategy for the cluster
- Support the CAO with strategic projects such as improving operational resilience, making risks and controls a strategic priority, growth initiatives, process re-engineering, and talent development
- Support the Cluster CAO in performing governance oversight for country franchise and legal entity management
- Ensure that Cluster governance framework (Including HMCs) complies with requirements and committees are run in accordance to applicable charters. Review evidence of compliance & escalate instances of non-compliance. Recommend changes, simplifications and optimization of the governance at Cluster level
- Oversight BRCC governance in the cluster, lead the preparation of the cluster Significant Issues deck and highlight Cluster matters for escalation to the EM BRCC
- Oversight CCC governance in the cluster and ensure the standard maintained is in line with the Citi Governance Policy requirements
- Coordinate and maintain cluster inventory of charters, governance documents and reporting for the Cluster.
- Scorecards – review of source data providing update and follow up on red and amber items for the Cluster
- Support CAO in IFM/Franchise Management Coordination for the Cluster, if required
- Oversight Board Governance in the Cluster to ensure consistent standard
Risk and Controls:
- Oversight of activities related to GRC. Support to and coordinate FGO team during monitoring/testing activities, MCA, Control Performance Assessment and Quarterly and Annual Risk Assessments coordination (QRAs, ARAs)
- Oversight of SSA Issue Management, coordination of Escalations for SSA cluster and support of remediation efforts in conjunction with 2nd Line of defence and other partners
- Oversight of SSA Cluster Operational Risk controls, issues, remediation efforts and controls enhancements. Includes Data Governance
- Oversight third party management and coordinate lessons learnt reviews at cluster level
- Oversight and provide regular feedback to CAO on Compliance Risk controls, issues, remediation efforts and controls enhancements. Risk oversight, including AML, Sanctions, Conduct
- Oversight of cluster operational resilience activities, including continuity of business and cyber exercise, in conjunction with responsible teams
- Oversight the NPAC / PAP process, if required
- Oversight and best practices implementation of country scenario plan
- Oversight of ICAAP process in the cluster in conjunction with Risk and Business
- Audit Management & independent review coordination in conjunction with ICRM
- Manage assigned resources under the FGO structure within the CAO organization
- Subject matter expert for the cluster on Risk, Controls and Governance
The position provides a very wide scope of activities and geographic coverage with frequent interaction with senior management of all product, coverage and functional lines. In addition to this exposure, the position provides learning opportunities for leadership across a diverse set of countries with a wide range of management challenges.
- At least 15 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry, preferably with experience in corporate governance, enterprise risk management, consulting, project management, compliance and/or legal
- Graduate/ Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Legal and/or Finance
- Up-to-date understanding of key risk management and corporate governance concepts
- General understanding of financial institutions framework and applicable regulation
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, including businesses, products and risk management processes. Citi-specific knowledge is a plus