Cape Union Mart Vacancies 2022 notification out for Shift Leader Jobs. Apply for Cape Union Mart Jobs in Pretoria. Check Latest Cape Union Mart Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Cape Union Mart Vacancies at Official Cape Union Mart Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.capeunionmart.co.za.
Cape Union Mart Vacancies 2022 Apply for Shift Leader Jobs in Pretoria
Cape Union Mart has released a Shift Leader job notification at www.capeunionmart.co.za Careers website. Cape Union Mart has displayed vacant seats for the post of Shift Leader vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Cape Union Mart official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Cape Union Mart job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Shift Leader|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Cape Union Mart Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Pretoria|
|Salary ⇒||R 34,279.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Feburary 2022|
Cape Union Mart Job Description
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management
- Thinking adaptability
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Candidates that enhance the diversity of the team will be given preference, in line with our Employment Equity plan.Work Level : Mid-LevelJob Type : PermanentSalary : Market RelatedEE Position : YesLocation : Pretoria