Blue Label Distribution Job Vacancies 2022 notification out for Junior Database Administrator Jobs. Apply for Blue Label Distribution Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest Blue Label Distribution Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Blue Label Distribution Vacancies at Official Blue Label Distribution Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.bluelabeltelecoms.co.za.
Blue Label Distribution Vacancies 2022 Apply for Junior Database Administrator Jobs in Sandton
Blue Label Distribution has released a Junior Database Administrator job notification at www.bluelabeltelecoms.co.za Careers website. Blue Label Distribution has displayed vacant seats for the post of Junior Database Administrator vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Blue Label Distribution official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Blue Label Distribution job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Junior Database Administrator|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Blue Label Distribution Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 17,597.00 Monthly|
|Last Date ⇒||27 January 2022|
Blue Label Distribution Job Description
A Junior Database Administrator designs, implements, and supports an organization’s databases, data warehouses, and data marts. Can include physical database design, managing and improving database performance, managing data dictionaries, running queries and data updates, and security enforcement.
Job Functions: Information Technology
Specification: Business Requirements Identification
Support collection of business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, and workflow analysis to express requirements clearly and succinctly.
- Provide information and comments on suitability during approval process for database specifications to ensure all agreed standards and protocols are followed and data integrity is preserved.
- Install and test databases and associated products to ensure they are suitable for use and meet customer requirements.
- Implement required security measures such as firewalls or message encryption, monitoring performance to notify security experts of any problems.
Documentation and Back up
- Create and maintain technical and/or user documentation to a high standard and back up files to ensure instant recovery if problems occur.
- Help others get the most out of data management systems by providing support and advice.
Technical Database Support
- Design distribution of basic database resources and provide physical modeling and design services to tune database applications for optimum performance.
- Consult and educate stakeholders on methods for streamlining and standardizing data recording to ensure quality and accuracy.
Testing IT Performance
- Perform website/applications software tests and respond to user emails to monitor, diagnose, and correct performance issues.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organization’s policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain authorization from a supervisor or manager for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
Personal Capability Building
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- University (First degree)
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience
- Experience – MySQL, MS SQL and Implementing and maintaining maintenance and monitoring standards
- Ensures Accountability
- Manages Complexity
- Tech Savvy
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Plans and Aligns
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Computer Skills
- IT Testing
- Compliance Management
- Database Administration
- IT Data Management
- IT Support
- Planning and Organizing
- Action Planning
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Data Control
- IT Implementation and integration
- Network/IT security
- Numerical Skills
Job Closing Date 27/01/2022