Bidvest Job Vacancies 2021 notification out for Relationship Banker at Bidvest Bank Jobs. Apply for Bidvest Jobs in Port Elizabeth. Check Latest Bidvest Government Jobs in Eastern Cape. How to Apply for Bidvest Vacancies at Official Bidvest Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.bidvest.co.za.
Bidvest Vacancies 2021 Apply for Relationship Banker at Bidvest Bank Jobs in Port Elizabeth
Bidvest has released a Relationship Banker at Bidvest Bank job notification at www.bidvest.co.za Careers website. Bidvest has displayed vacant seats for the post of Relationship Banker at Bidvest Bank vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Bidvest official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Bidvest job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Relationship Banker at Bidvest Bank|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Bidvest Vacancies 2021|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Port Elizabeth|
|Salary ⇒||R 286,793.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||12 November 2021|
Bidvest Job Description
ABOUT THE POSITION
To generate revenue for Bidvest by sourcing new clients and proactively managing the account to maximize profitability.
To grow and retain a portfolio of high value banking relationships by performing proactive value adding partnership, by providing banking solutions and services to maintain and grow existing customer base.
To develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue generating client relationships within the defined affluent market segment.
- To proactively cold call and find new clients for Bidvest to meet the monthly revenue target.
- To educate and promoting Bidvest’s full product offering to clients to maximize the revenue that can be generated.
- Manage the profit margins through providing clients with comparative information on rates and obtaining the best rates for specific banking products.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies of the team.
- Actively grow the client base by agreed target of new acquisitions a month in order to achieve the sales target.
- Monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other product lines through. developing a good understanding of client needs.
- New revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback on product.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Understands clients risk profile and balance for individual clients by optimising product mix.
- Correctly anticipating and interpreting the clients’ business requirements in order to get them to bank with Bidvest Bank, sell right product to right client and ability to close deals.
- Providing relevant timeous solutions to the client through researching the client’s business in relation to the current economic climate and educating the client on Bidvest’s products.
- Providing excellent service that will result in client referrals and new business.
- Taking on the role as the primary point of contact for the client, ensuring excellent service levels and quality to clients to ensure the retention of the client and a long term working relationship.
- Continuous face to face and telephonic interaction with clients in order to pre-empt and proactively address their needs.
- Assist the client with innovative ways to gain maximum benefit from the products e.g. offering right product at right time.
- Pro-actively manage the review process of clients’ facilities, checking, submitting and motivating the business case for approval to credit and legal departments to achieve renewal in the necessary time period. (Providing all necessary documents)
- Train and assist the client on the necessary systems / processes to deal with the Bank in the most efficient way, client education.
- Continual awareness of what is going on in the market and economy to provide relevant advise to the client at all times.
- On-boarding – signing up client for first time, following the correct processes in terms of compliance, credit application and obtaining the facility with the relevant internal department.
- Provide relevant reports in order to track progress.
- Review the client files and ensure client information updated.
- Update and manage all client interaction on the CRM system.
- Successful relationship building with legal, credit, Internal bankers, back office and Treasury in order to achieve clients’ needs.
- Work with legal and credit to ensure that all necessary documents are in place and delivered to clients.
- Assist with SARB applications.
- Follow up with all parties to ensure that queries are resolved.
- Follow up with all parties to ensure that queries are resolvedTraining.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Ensure all ‘other’ product training is completed, to equip for cross-selling opportunities.
- Ensure all Bidevst Bank mandatory training i.e. Anti-Money Laundry is completed.
- Training and keep abreast with FICA, PoPI compliance and legislation.
- Meet training deadlines as outlined in PDP.
- Keeping abreast of Compliance (FICA) requirements.
- Knowledge of Banking products and channels.
- FAIS compliance.
- Understand the sales cycle.
- Matric National Diploma
- Finance/Certificate in Banking
- RE5 – completed within allocated time
- BCom – Banking, Finance, Commercial
- Previous sales experience, with exposure to financial services.
- At least three years + of sales experience in a business banking and/or financial services industryAccount management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Sound understanding of banking sales
- Customer relationship Management
- Good knowledge of sales principles
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Ability to assess customer needs and sell products that suits client needs
- Possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Banking Products
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within banking
- Ability to work to deadlines with and work under pressure
- Negotiating skills
- Presentation skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Networking ability
- Ability to sell
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail
- Time management (planning skills)
This role is eligible for remote working, it is important for an individual occupying this role to have a suitable work from home environment or dedicated work space at home
- Customer Satisfaction
Desired Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years Banking
Desired Qualification Level: