Avnet Vacancies 2022 notification out for Field Application Engineer South Africa (m/f/d) – EBV Jobs. Apply for Avnet Jobs in Sandton. Check Latest Avnet Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Avnet Vacancies at Official Avnet Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.avnet.com.
Avnet Vacancies 2022 Apply for Field Application Engineer South Africa (m/f/d) – EBV Jobs in Sandton
Avnet has released a Field Application Engineer South Africa (m/f/d) – EBV job notification at www.avnet.com Careers website. Avnet has displayed vacant seats for the post of Field Application Engineer South Africa (m/f/d) – EBV vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Avnet official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Avnet job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Field Application Engineer South Africa (m/f/d) – EBV|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Avnet Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Sandton|
|Salary ⇒||R 240,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||21 Feburary 2022|
Avnet Job Description
Sandton, South Africa
EBV Elektronik, an Avnet company, is the leading specialist in European semiconductor distribution. EBV operates from 65 offices in 29 countries throughout EMEA (Europe – Middle East – Africa).
Design Engineer with good communication and teamwork skills
EBV Elektronik, European leader in Semiconductor solutions distribution is currently hiring Design Engineers with good communication and teamwork skills that would like to support other engineers to solve their design challenges, applying know-how and creativity. This person would be part of an international team of best in class specialized field application engineers, acting as a trusted technical advisor recommending suitable semiconductor solutions, providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to design engineers in collaboration with our manufacturing partners and working in different projects with multiple technologies across different applications and markets.
- Gain deep understanding of our customer preferences and requirements for new designs and promote technical proposals solving customer needs and maximizing EBV product portfolio content
- Provide technical support to solve customer problems during the full design cycle from feasibility concept to production
- Collaborate with Account Managers supporting design-in activities and delivering innovative solutions to grow revenue within a certain set of targeted customers
- Gain system level knowledge and experience in the relevant applications and markets for selected customer base
- Build and preserve privileged relationships with our customer technical community, key influencers and decision makers. Be considered as a Trusted Advisor
- Network effectively with supplier technical resources and relevant design chain third parties – building and preserving strong relationships
- Engage in new projects as early as possible, participating in the customer’s system architecture definition and influencing design decisions through appropriate positioning and presentation of EBV´s product portfolio solutions
- Drive technical events, presentations, seminars, workshops, education programs and trainings internally and for customers
- Work closely with Sales, Technology FAEs, Marketing and suppliers to establish which products are best suited to the customer base and which target markets to address
- Ensure proper documentation, communication, tracking and closure of design-in activities, from opportunity to production
- Obtain and maintain required supplier certifications. Participate actively in the FAE trainings developing deep technical competence
- Electronics Engineer with expertise in analog and digital electronic designs
- Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Open minded, flexible, energetic and able to work with multiple tasks concurrently
- Willingness to travel inside South Africa and outside for technical trainings
- Must be based in Gauteng
- Proven commercial and technical skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Minimum experience required is typically 5+ years with bachelor’s or equivalent. It’s possible for a career salesperson to plateau for many years at this level.
We are offering an attractive pay and benefits package including a nice company car, flexible working environment and continuous technology personal development participating in state of the art trainings in collaboration with Top Semiconductor suppliers and recognized partners.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Avnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are interested in applying for employment with Avnet and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position contact our Human Resources Service Center in your region: Americas applicants – [email protected], Asia applicants – [email protected], EMEA applicants – [email protected].
Job Applicant EMEA Imprints