Aspen Pharmacare Job Vacancies 2021 notification out for Legal Coordinator Jobs. Apply for Aspen Pharmacare Jobs in Durban. Check Latest Aspen Pharmacare Government Jobs in KwaZulu-Natal. How to Apply for Aspen Pharmacare Vacancies at Official Aspen Pharmacare Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.aspenpharma.com.
Aspen Pharmacare Vacancies 2021 Apply for Legal Coordinator Jobs in Durban
Aspen Pharmacare has released a Legal Coordinator job notification at www.aspenpharma.com Careers website. Aspen Pharmacare has displayed vacant seats for the post of Legal Coordinator vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Aspen Pharmacare official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Aspen Pharmacare job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Legal Coordinator|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Aspen Pharmacare Vacancies 2021|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Durban|
|Salary ⇒||R 584,621.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 December 2021|
Aspen Pharmacare Job Description
To ensure efficient and effective legal administrative support to the Legal Counsel for maximum output in the delivery of legal services and to act as an intermediate between the Legal Department and Internal/External contacts.
- In consultation with the Legal Counsel, ensure that all Management or Aspen Group reports, as per the Legal Department reporting requirements are prepared, kept up to date and submitted in line with their timelines;
- Collating information and preparation of Legal Department reports and presentations, including Annual Legal Budget, Risk Register, Litigation and Compliance (Ethics; POPIA; SHE) Reports where required;
- Liaise with business in regard to business information required for compliance reporting, drafting relevant communication to be disseminated to business and reporting to RCO (Regional Compliance Officer) and GEO (Governance and Ethics Officer) as and when needed.
Provide Efficient Support to Aspen SA Ops Legal
- Collating and preparing information and files ahead of meetings in compliance with the Legal Department Standard Operating Procedures;
- Manage selected legal matters under guidance of the Legal Counsel;
- Take responsibility for and ownership of certain matters being run by external attorneys;
- Accurately drafting correspondence and agreements meticulously in the correct Aspen format;
- Ensure that all correspondence and agreements are accurately filed and conveniently located;
- Proactively discern priority of tasks, focus on high priority tasks first;
- Prepare and format documents and presentations as required;
- Ensure management of contract completion up to signature stage;
- Efficient and accurate expertise including drafting, first comments, file management, matter co-ordination, business unit liaison, management of deliverables and reporting, excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Aspen Contracts Library (“ACL”)
- Managing (tracking and obtaining) signed original agreements;
- Uploading to the ACL library and speedily close legal matters;
- Attending to ACL alerts under the guidance of the Legal Counsel.
Aspen SA Ops Legal Tracker
- Complete matter management Manage all aspects of the Legal Tracker including creating hard copy and electronic versions, updating and maintaining of SA Ops legal tracker for Gqeberha and East London and distribution thereof to key management members.
- Manage allocated legal matters from inception to resolution while applying sound discretion as to when escalation to Legal Counsel is necessary;
- Communicating with internal and external clients and assisting Legal Counsel in evaluating and analysing legal support needs related to particular matters;
- Preparing and disseminating template/standard form documents or agreements (CDA’s, credit applications, Service Level Agreement, addenda etc.) draft advice and reports for use by the business and negotiating comments from third parties with supervision of Legal Counsel;
- Take responsibility for development of, and updating of Templates and Template Agreement Register under supervision of Legal Counsel;
- Assisting in research activities, document gathering, contract due diligences and investigations, and initial drafting of responses to legal inquiries and demands;
- Transactions / Project Management – Track responses and update due diligence queries and request business/commercial information from business, track responses and collate schedules.
- Grade 12;
- Paralegal Qualification – recognised professional senior paralegal qualification and expertise;
- University degree or sound progress towards a university degree, which is preferable;
- Proven track record as a Senior Legal Secretary/Paralegal and typist;
- Dictaphone typing;
- Electronic and manual filing;
- Familiarity with legal terminology an advantage;
- 5 years’ relevant experience in similar function;
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills;
- Relevant experience in a commercial legal practice or high paced corporate environment is essential.
Specific job skills
- Advanced PC literacy on all MS Word applications (including Windows, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel);
- Minimum typing speed of 75 wpm;
- Extreme accuracy and attention to detail is a material pre-requisite;
- Verbal and written proficiency in the English language;
- Methodical implementation skills;
- Administrative and organizational skills;
- Ability to deal with international contacts and matters;
- Ability to deal at Executive level;
- Electronic database management.
- Meeting Deadlines;
- Finalising Outputs;
- Making Decisions;
- Attention to detail / exceptional accuracy;
- Quality orientation;
- Positive, diligent and hard worker;
- Ability to plan and organise independently;
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work;
- Initiating action, follow up and time management;
- Customer Awareness;
- Interrogating Information;
- Sense of urgency;
- Stress tolerance and conflict resolution;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Service orientated;
- Team player with easy-going personality is essential;
- Identify opportunities to initiate operational changes and policy modifications within unit;
- Incorporate innovation into daily execution and management practices;
- Use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways;
- Often operates in ambiguous situations and provides innovative and possibly precedent guidance to others