AICPA Vacancies 2022 notification out for Lead Manager Governance & Compliance – Africa Jobs. Apply for AICPA Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest AICPA Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for AICPA Vacancies at Official AICPA Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.aicpa.org.
AICPA Vacancies 2022 Apply for Lead Manager Governance & Compliance – Africa Jobs in Johannesburg
AICPA has released a Lead Manager Governance & Compliance – Africa job notification at www.aicpa.org Careers website. AICPA has displayed vacant seats for the post of Lead Manager Governance & Compliance – Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original AICPA job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Lead Manager Governance & Compliance – Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||AICPA Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 746,263.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||15 Feb 2022|
AICPA Job Description
About The Association
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, we empower the world’s most highly-skilled accountants – CPAs and CGMA designation holders – with the knowledge, insight, and foresight to meet today’s demands and tomorrow’s challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.
Why this role?
Support the Association’s Africa RVP whose responsibility it is to ensure that the business is in full compliance with all national and international laws and regulations that pertain to its industry (professional qualifications-Education and Training), as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards. Work with the country heads to support the company’s business dealings being conducted in an ethically and legally sound manner. Share, together with the country heads, relevant information and with the relevant departments in Association. Support country heads in instituting practices that will ensure the highest possible level of compliance. Work with RVP and country heads to ensure that the Association manages any risk related to non-compliance and maintains a positive reputation.
What you would be doing:
- Coordinates, plans, develops, monitors, revises, and implements the Regional compliance annual plans and initiatives in response to the regulatory and compliance environment.
- Shares the Compliance and Governance Plan with the ALT and the RVP for approval, the results of monitoring and alerting the ALT and RVP of emerging risks in terms of compliance, governance, and maintenance of our qualification in the markets.
- Collaborates with the ALT to provide guidance and representation to RVP on changing regulatory requirements in the areas related to qualifications, education and training as may be identified in the future.
- Implement a mandatory reporting tool and periodic meetings with market heads to monitor all aspects of the incumbent’s responsibilities in relating with that market’s compliance with regulations, laws and other contractual agreements relating to the qualification.
- Scan the environment for funding opportunities and provide support in Requests for Proposals by approaching all relevant internal and external teams to ensure full compliance in writing the proposal including funding from the World Bank, IMF, Africa Union etc.
- Support the full end-to-end process of responding to the RFP and support the project proposer with the completion of specific allocated tasks, which may include and is not limited to costing preparation, reporting requirements, risk management if/when the project is deviating from the norm in collaboration with the respective country heads and the RVP.
- Assist the RVP in working with stakeholders in educations, qualifications and training that regional and global level (not managed by country heads) e.g., PAFA (Pan African Federation of Accountants), African Union, ACOA (Africa Congress of Accountants) etc. and identifying opportunities for collaboration and areas and developments affecting the profession in Africa and regulation.
- Attend, document, and store all internal and external governance and compliance related meetings, including but not limited to: SAQA, QCTO, FASSET, CIPC, Tax and Business Rescue Practitioner Regulatory Groups, CHE, Government Tender Processes, and any other funding bid/proposal and other regulatory bodies within the Africa region.
- Monitor the compliance of South African member groups with internal and external requirements, including but not limited to Tax Practitioners, Independent Reviewers and Business Rescue Practitioners.
- Perform the full end-to-end process of responding to the RFP and support the project proposer with the completion of specific allocated tasks
What we are looking for:
- Someone with strong communication skills to communicate compliance-related issues to employees across all divisions of the Association.
- Strong ability to comprehend complex or abstract compliance laws or ethics
- Solid people skills and ability to communicate and cooperate up, down, and across the employee chain – and must simultaneously have a firm grasp of the business.
- Ethical, fair valued and principled in accordance with the values and behaviors of the Association
- Ability to be fair and objective: the incumbent must be willing to scrutinize all the facts without making a snap judgment, and consult with all/any relevant stakeholder for their perspectives to support the market’s compliance with regulations and/or laws
- Proactive, alert, and vigilant to potential breaches in internal or external compliance
- Energetic where employees are eager to succeed.
- Individuals are motivated and vibrant working environment
- The office boisterous with regular social events, and employees interact with each other frequently.
Are you the one?
- Degree certification in Law or Risk Management, or Commerce
- Professional qualification/ membership with an IFAC recognized body desirable however not a minimum requirement.
- Close to 5-8 years working experiences with
- Experience in and understanding of the need for compliance
- Solid understanding of the education sector and the relation to employability
Why Work for Us?
At The Association, you are part of a global, diverse and talented group of colleagues. You have opportunities to innovate and collaborate in a leading organization that impacts individuals and businesses. You’ll have opportunities to progress while enjoying an exciting work environment that supports and celebrates individual achievement, development and professional satisfaction.
Together, we will lead the most influential body of professional accountants and create the future of the global accounting profession.
We offer competitive benefits, PTO, flexible working principles, and a supportive, collaborative team environment.