Agfa Vacancies 2022 notification out for Project Manager South Africa Jobs. Apply for Agfa Jobs in Isando. Check Latest Agfa Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Agfa Vacancies at Official Agfa Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.agfa.com.
Agfa Vacancies 2022 Apply for Project Manager South Africa Jobs in Isando
Agfa has released a Project Manager South Africa job notification at www.agfa.com Careers website. Agfa has displayed vacant seats for the post of Project Manager South Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Agfa South Africa (Pty) Ltd official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Agfa job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Project Manager South Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Agfa Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Isando|
|Salary ⇒||R 7,50,116.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||21 Feb 2022|
Agfa Job Description
Project Manager South Africa
The project manager will deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner, by project budgeting, planning, forecasting, monitoring and steering, as well as performing issue change and risk management.
- Be the first contact for the customer within the project scope
- Setup/validate on service budgets during the sales period and monitor the project budgets during implementation.
- Organize an internal and customer kick-off meeting, and manage customer expectations; request and control of customer’s obligation to cooperate
- Set-up project schedule (e.g. activities, resources) and implementation strategy
- Monitor, steer and control projects (time, budget, quality)
- Initialize project invoicing and revenue recognition
- Manage project risks and quality
- Assure Project documentation
- Manage third party suppliers (as part of the project deliverables)
- Organize handover from sales to implementation service and from implementation service to support
- Report about project status to the regional Program & Service Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Project Management Certification / PMP is required
- Someone with experience in delivering medium to large scale / multi-site projects in a clinical environment
- Someone with a good understanding of technical and IT systems, knowledge about hospital / radiology workflows.
- Someone who’s willing to travel for up to 75% of his time
- You achieved Prince 2 (Foundation level minimum – preferably Practitioner)
- You have excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- You have the correct mindset to closely work together with international teams
- You have strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- You are able to work under pressure with tight timescales.
- You manage multiple projects at the same time
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and
Job Segment: Project Manager, Radiology, Risk Management, Manager, Technology, Healthcare, Finance, Management