Abbott Laboratories Vacancies 2022 notification out for Market Access Manager – Africa Jobs. Apply for Abbott Laboratories Jobs in Johannesburg. Check Latest Abbott Laboratories Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for Abbott Laboratories Vacancies at Official Abbott Laboratories Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.abbott.com.
Abbott Laboratories Vacancies 2022 Apply for Market Access Manager – Africa Jobs in Johannesburg
Abbott Laboratories has released a Market Access Manager – Africa job notification at www.abbott.com Careers website. Abbott Laboratories has displayed vacant seats for the post of Market Access Manager – Africa vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the Abbott Laboratories official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original Abbott Laboratories job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Market Access Manager – Africa|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||Abbott Laboratories Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary ⇒||R 343,141.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||23 Feburary 2022|
Abbott Laboratories Job Description
DO WORK THAT MATTERS.
At Abbott, diverse ideas, perspectives, and expertise allow us to create the life-changing solutions that help people live healthier lives. In 150 countries and with businesses spanning nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices, and branded generic pharmaceuticals, Abbott offers you enormous opportunities to explore your interests and help you achieve your career and personal goals.
The Market Access Manager is responsible for developing a market access plan with an execution map for the key strategic Core Diagnostic assays from Abbott in Africa. The Market Access Manager will lead all activities from assessing the market and potential of the product in a given geography, to map out the different enablers and barriers to entry and then formulate a plan to provide a roadmap to access the total opportunity for the assigned product, though stakeholder engagement, development of advocacy to generation on evidence to influencing the regulatory environment in favour of the assigned product portfolio.
Technical / Operational
- To strategize, develop and be responsible for execution of key market access activities in the African region for both key current product as well as all future products of Abbott Core Diagnostics in Africa.
- Continually assess healthcare policy dynamics across Africa and makes adjustments to value propositions and reimbursement strategies as required.
- Directs payer and patient research activities to understand stakeholder requirements, key healthcare policies for chosen products and health technology/assessment hurdles across Africa
- Provides input into clinical evidence generation strategies and plans
- Contribute to development of proposals and concept papers that clearly convey the use case for Abbott Core Diagnostics Products current and future with accurate estimates of project budgets and associated timelines.
- Contribute to design and implementation of health outcomes and/or economic studies – from study concept stage to final report
- Cultivate effective working relationships with key government officials, payors (public and private), influential health care providers and other market influencers (i.e. Advocacy Groups, Coalitions, etc.)
- Participate in cross functional activities to ensure the commercial success in the region.
- Innovative contracting to conclude reimbursement discussions help design and structure agreements with the payers that honour the specifics of the test and allows for the specificities of the local market conditions
- Collaboration with pharma, diagnostics and other healthcare entities for business expansion.
Internal Systems and Processes
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure a clear Market Access process and its components are well defined and executed across all product portfolios.
- Track progress on each market access initiative and liaises with internal and external stakeholder.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Build strong relations with cross-functional teams at a local, regional and global level
- Work with Global and Regional Product Managers on relevant product launches and execution
- Engagement with govt., NOG’s, policymakers, policy shapers, program implementors, MOH and other ministries.
- Seek approval for expenses in line with department-specific authorization levels.
- Manage all internal costs according to established financial policies and procedures
People Management and Development
- Undertake own training and development as required.
- Be committed to knowledge sharing within Abbott
- Maintain strong professional relationships with relevant personnel from Abbott affiliates, distributors, and other suppliers.
- Ensure all activities carried out by self are in accordance with legislative employment policies and safety requirements and corporate policy.
- Promote a standard of excellence for quality and customer focus at Abbott
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE:
- Bachelors/Masters/PHD or equivalent in Public Health/HEOR/Market Access
- Overall experience in Market Access roles of at least 5-10 years with regional, multicounty operational proficiency with strong experience in key African countries.
- Good experience of strategic and operational Market Access in the Healthcare domain in Infectious Diseases non-communicable diseases.
- Experience in developing and leading market access strategies, robust value dossiers and HTA submissions
- Demonstrated knowledge of payer decision-making, coverage, coding and payment for IVD for both private and public payers
- Experience with population and health outcome statistical analysis.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills adjusting language according to the audience including Healthcare Professionals (HCP), Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and other relevant target audiences