ABB Vacancies 2022 notification out for Sales Specialist Jobs. Apply for ABB Jobs in Modderfontein. Check Latest ABB Government Jobs in Gauteng. How to Apply for ABB Vacancies at Official ABB Careers Portal. Find out here Upcoming South African Jobs Careers24 News at www.new.abb.com.
ABB Vacancies 2022 Apply for Sales Specialist Jobs in Modderfontein
ABB has released a Sales Specialist job notification at www.new.abb.com Careers website. ABB has displayed vacant seats for the post of Sales Specialist vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the ABB South Africa official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on before last date with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read the original ABB job notification before applying for desired post.
|Name of Available Job Post ⇒||Sales Specialist|
|Name of Vacancies ⇒||ABB Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location ⇒||Jobs in Modderfontein|
|Salary ⇒||R 480,000.00 Yearly|
|Last Date ⇒||25 Feb 2022|
ABB Job Description
You will be working as a Sales Specialist – Robotics and will be the part of Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area for Consumer Segments and Service Robotics Division based in, Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to LBL Manager Robotics and will be responsible for sales of products, systems, or services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Sell products, systems, or services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units or Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product, systems or services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status, reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure to know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department or the Marketing Manager. Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Must have tertiary qualification in mechanical or computer engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in the sales market of Robotics and Robotic applications.
- Experience in the robotics applications market will be advantageous.
- Knowledge on robotics equipment.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English language.
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility, and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/robotics. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
Publication ID: ZA80646843_E1Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.